Sprinkle Sisters is a new small baking supply company, located in Central Texas, that is owned and operated by Jessica Robin, and educator and mother of 2 autistic twins, who has a passion for baking & cake/cupcake artistry. My focus is to provide my customers with high quality, platinum sprinkle mixes, along with quality baking supplies that will help you take your baking business to the next level.
When you purchase from Sister Sprinkles, you are supporting a small business that also gives back to the local community! Sister Sprinkles also supports Operation Phantom Support (a local non-profit in Killeen, Texas) and gives back to the community! Together we can ALL make a difference!
Let's grow TOGETHER! Thank you for your support!
xoxo - Jessica
Join the Facebook group Sister Sprinkles. This will be the place for you to share your designs, ask questions, learn about new products and participate in contests/monthly Give-A-Ways to WIN FREE items.
As a new company, we may occasionally run out of stock on some of our platinum sprinkle mixes due to high demand. Please know that sprinkles will be restocked frequently. It is never our intention to run out of your favorite sprinkles.
- Sister Sprinkles will be packaged in 2oz bags by weight (NOT Volume) so you get the most value for your purchase.
Shelf Life of Sister Sprinkles:
Sprinkles can last for up to 18-24 month IF they are handled properly, sealed, and stored in a cool & dry, climate.
Recommended for storage in an air-tight container or original packaging.
- Our content incorporates research from multiple resources, including the United States Department of Agriculture and the United States Food & Drug Administration. In addition, we scoured the web for informative articles and reports related to food safety, food storage and the shelf life of Sprinkles.
- For best taste, it is recommended to consume within 4-6 months.
Sister Sprinkles does not accept returns or exchanges. All sales are final unless the item you purchased is defective.
In the event you receive a defective item, damaged item, or are missing an item from your order, please contact Sister Sprinkles at: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery.
For a defective item include: your name, invoice number, a photo(s) of the item, and description of the defective item needs to be emailed to: email@example.com
For a damaged item include: your name, invoice number, photo(s) of the item AND pictures of the shipping box so that we can help you to file a claim with USPS.
For a missing item include: your name, invoice number, and identify the item that is missing.
Sister Sprinkles will issue a replacement item or issue store credit.
NOTE: Damaged or defective items, which have been OPENED and/or USED will not receive a credit or replacement.
Product Liability & Disclaimer:
- Sister Sprinkles is not responsible for any injury, illness, damages, personal injury, or negligent use.
- Sister Sprinkles is not responsible for any misuse or storage.
- Keep out of reach of small children. *May be a choking hazard to children under the age of 4 years old. Store away from children.
- Sister Sprinkles --Product is to be used as intended. As defined: Sprinkles are edible candy, used for decoration purposes on the top of baked goods. Not to be used for other purposes.
- SprinkleSisters.com is copyrighted and any stealing, copying, or plagiarizing of photos or intellectual property will be addressed legally.